All HVCC students may submit their previously unpublished work.
- Submissions must be made via the Threads Submission Form. You should prepare your piece in a word processing program such as Word, and then copy-and-paste your submission into the form.
- No entries over 1000 words will be considered due to space limitations.
- There is a submission limit of five pieces per writer.
- You will be contacted only if your work is accepted for publication.
- Artwork may also be submitted through this form. Enter your information and then go to “Upload image” at the bottom of the form. All artwork submissions must be 300 ppi or higher.
All written entries are eligible for
Hudson Valley Community College’s
Threads Writing Awards.
These awards will be given to presently enrolled students
whose outstanding accomplishments in writing exhibit
creativity, originality, vision, and voice.
When submitting your work to Threads, you agree that your work is original and wholly your own, and that you give permission for it to be published (under your name) if selected.
The annual deadline for submissions is February 28.